Monday, June 11, 2007

Foo camp!

I'm off to Foo Camp in a couple of weeks. Got my tent and sleeping bag all ready :-)

You can see the social networking site set up for the 200-odd invitees here. (So far it's viewable without a password.) Most of the participants have a blog or personal web site, so if you're looking for some interesting thoughts on the future of technology, software, the internet, AI, media, venture capital, etc., you might want to have a look. (Note that true big shots like Larry Page of Google haven't filled in their profiles yet...)

I'm one of many entrepreneurs but few professors and even fewer physicists invited. That's me -- ever the maverick outsider! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool. Sounds like a ton of fun. I think Scott Aaronson may be attending..make sure to talk with him if you want to hear some crazy computer science :)

Blog Archive

Labels